sipXconfig
Monday, May 07, 2007
 
AudioCodes gateways support is here
I am kind of relieved that AudioCodes gateways support achieved the stage when it's actually useful. To tell the truth I had my doubts it would ever happen. Also the more I work on those blue boxes the less I understand how one can configure them without sipXconfig. There is so many settings that have to be set in a very specific way for the entire setup to work. Simplicity clearly was not a goal here.

The good news is now you do not have to do that anymore. There is some bootp/DHCP magic that I am going display on wiki, but once you configure that it becomes a plug-and-play affair. So call you proverbial mothers to setup your VOIP networks. See wiki for more info.

Powered by ScribeFire.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger